Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:1454 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Audit Manager - US GAAP - KPO - CPA (8-15 yrs)
- Bachelor's Degree, or local equivalent, in Accounting with between 8 -12 years of experience auditing US Based Companies in the following industries - manufacturing and distribution, construction, retail and consumer business, technology and life science, transportation, and employee benefit plans.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of US GAAP and US GAAS.
- Possession of CPA.
- Knowledge of a variety of software packages (experience with Engagement a plus).
- Knowledge of and have ability to apply principles of effective supervision of staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients.
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to department staff who are not direct reports.
- Proficient in research of technical issues.
- Prepare all sections of an audit with minimal supervision, supervise the preparation of less complicated sections of an audit, and assume primary responsibility in the preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare reviews and compilations engagements with minimal supervision.
- Train less experienced team members in the Chennai office.