Vice President at Nihara HR Services
Views:261 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Audit Manager - Startup (10-17 yrs)
One of our clients from Audit firm (Start-up) looking for Audit Manager and the position is based out of Hyderabad.
Minimum 10+ years of public accounting experience with emphasis in:
- Auditing for a variety of industries
- Leading the audit team
- Financial Reporting
- Business Analytics
- Must have an excellent knowledge of US GAAP and generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS)
The Audit Manager (US GAAP & GAAS) role is responsible for organizing and managing client assignments and projects, including the completion of assignment tasks and project components as well as coaching, advising, and directing team members in meeting client and self-development expectations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages multiple client engagements simultaneously, ensuring overall success of each project.
- Identifies client's needs and opportunities in order to sell/cross-sell products or services.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client.
- Team with Partners on proposals and business development calls.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals.
- Manage, develop, train and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagements and mid-year and year-end reviews.
- Shares and transfers knowledge within the team.
- Builds and nurtures strong working relationships with client management and peer client levels.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Successfully directs and maintains a motivated and empowered work team.
- Effectively perform and document work.
- Demonstrates an active interest in the business world by keeping abreast of market trends and business developments.
- Develops an understanding of the business.
- Seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses.
- Participates in firm wide initiatives - recruitment, marketing, etc.
- Actively supports new initiatives.
- Develops deeper knowledge and skills in technical field, both on the job and through formal learning channels.
- Actively develops soft skills necessary to be a successful member of the team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.