HR at Auctus Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1162 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Auctus Advisors - External Consultant (3-5 yrs)
Auctus Advisors is looking for an external consultant on a contractual basis of 6 months to a year.
About Auctus Advisors Pvt Ltd :
- Auctus Advisors is a management consulting and advisory firm.
- The firm works closely with senior leadership and board members of diverse companies to provide strategic direction and implementation support.
- Our consultants have deep experience in strategy and management consulting across the globe and in multiple sectors such as infrastructure, media, aviation, IT and ITeS, Government, Banking and financial services, Power and Energy, Public Policy, Sports, Real Estate, Construction, Healthcare and education etc.
About the Role :
- The External Consultant would be an integral part of the team working with the client on strategic engagements.
- Typical engagements would involve strategy development at portfolio/individual business level, valuation and due diligence, bid advisory, risk management, and execution/implementation support.
- The role would involve supporting the project leader by participating in client meetings, preparing financial models/analysis, and executing presentations.
- The role will also entail executing independent modules of the project and deliver them to the client.
The desired candidate must have :
- 3 to 5 years experience in technology & supply chain with consulting experience. Good knowledge of financial concepts with exposure in financial modelling, financial analysis with recommendations to the client.
- Must be conversant in PowerPoint presentations, MS Excel, and Word.
- Full time 2 year MBA from a top tier MBA college.