HR Deputy Manager at AU Bank
Views:1619 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
AU Small Finance Bank - Manager/Senior Manager - Compliance - Insurance Domain (3-8 yrs)
Brief Objective of Position & Its Contribution to the Business:
The position will be responsible for building a control driven environment within the function by ensuring regulatory and process related Compliances & reviewing and strengthening internal processes and controls of the function
- Internal Review
- Risk - Ensure adherence to IRDAI and PFRDA regulatory requirement of the function
- Implement and drive a Compliance Culture by creating awareness on Compliance related aspects
- Support Central Compliance team in timely and correct filing of regulatory returns and other submissions
- Advice stakeholders on Compliance / Process related aspects by vetting and adding value to proposed business propositions and processes.
- Document and strengthen the existing processes of the function with support of process owners
- Carry out internal reviews and strengthen controls addressing key risks of the function
- Represent function to Internal / External Auditors and timely closure of observations
- Manage Agreement portfolio of the function.
- Effective co-ordination and relationship building with key stakeholders
Measure Deliverables from the role Key Outputs/Results from the Role
- Robust Internal control environment of the function
- Adherence to regulatory requirements in law and spirit
- Timely submission of regulatory returns and submissions
- Timely and effective closure of audit points
- Repository of all the processes of activities performed by the function
- Seamless management of Internal Legal documentation
- Quick TAT in execution
Job Specification (Competencies required to perform the role) :
Qualifications CA/CS or inter passed CA / CS having insurance domain experience of preferably 2-3 years from Audit or Compliance Function. Also experience in process understanding and documentation with complement the role.
- Specific Candidate must be from Insurance or Banking or NBFC Industry exposure either in Industry or consultancy.
Knowledge and skills required : -
Owns responsibilities and delivers on them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly process driven
- People person and team player
- Eye for details.
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Capable of working independently