Assistant Manager - HR at AU Small Finance Bank
Views:2840 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
AU Small Finance Bank - Chief Legal Officer (15-25 yrs)
Chief Legal Officer - Jaipur
Job Description :
- Experience Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information; Outstanding communication skills
- Skills needed Strong understanding of regulations & laws and abreast with any changes.
- Analytical thinking as well as high on ethics like integrity. Sharp eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders. Should also have the ability to manage and lead teams.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the legal department of the bank providing extensive legal expertise and advice to the bank.
- Is the control point for contracts management, vetting of contracts and policy documents and standard legal templates.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Responsible for litigation management for the bank.
- Ensures that adequate legal support and legal opinion is provided to the concerned departments as and when required to ensure all business decisions are legally compliant.
- Represents the bank from a legal perspective in all external matters including governmental and regulatory authorities.
- Develops & maintains relationships with regulatory authorities such as MOF, SEBI, BIFR, Tax-authorities, RBI, Courts etc.