Assistant Manager at ATS Infrastructure Ltd
Views:813 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
ATS Infrastructure - Senior Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (5-10 yrs)
EXPERIENCE RANGE- 5-10 Years
POSITION PROFILE- Reporting to Functional Head Legal
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drafting, Filing, Drafting of contracts and agreements, Loan agreements, Litigation Management, Corporate Litigation, NCDRC, State Consumer, RERA-UP And Haryana, Delhi High Court Litigation
- Responsible for Entire Litigation before NCDRC, UP-RERA & H-RERA
- All Arbitration cases before Arbitrator/Delhi High Court
- Preparation of case comments, vetting and finalising the replies of various class of litigations, notices, as also police notices from Gurgaon/Haryana.
- Co-ordination with local lawyer at Delhi & Gurgaon for NCDRC cases, as also for the Arbitration and Cases before the District Courts in Delhi and Gurgaon and UP
- Entire affairs related to CRM. Responsible for CRM related query, Responsible for CRM reply and handle their day to day queries, preparation of general guidelines/letters to be issued to the customers, direct interaction with customers as and when the situation warrants, except for Punjab CRM and Customers.
- Drafting and vetting of TPT and PTM of various banks and support CRM, draft various disclaimers for marketing team to be used in all type of Advertisements.
- Day to day miscellaneous works, specially assigned. Including Loan Documents/ICD documents etc.
- Management and record keeping of Land Docs and Land related agreements/deeds.
- All land related transactions of Haryana, excluding appeal, writ etc. at Chandigarh High Court