Assistant Manager at ATS Infrastructure Ltd
Views:857 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
ATS Infrastructure - Assistant Vice President - Human Resources - IIM/XLRI/SCMHRD/TISS (15-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the departmental heads and project heads to provide the core HR services e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development.
- Lead the HR function, be a key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions.
- Be a part of the design and implementation of policy and process from the scratch.
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals programmes within the set HR budgets.
- Focus on leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system by putting the Talent Management framework in place and leading the Change Management and OD initiatives.
- To understand, perform and adapt latest IT trends that support the success of the HR systems and procedures.
- 15-20 years of HR Experience.
- Below 42 years of age.
- MBA from a reputed institution preferably from IIM or XLRI.
- Good exposure to work with full time regular and contractual employees.
- A fair understanding of Labour Laws.
- Thoroughly conversant with HR Compliances.
- Should have successfully completed at least 1 assignment in HR at a senior level.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Capable of leading mid-size HR team.
- Should be dynamic and outgoing.
- Excellent IT skills.