Assistant Manager at ATS Infrastructure Ltd
Views:902 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
ATS Infrastructure - AGM - Investor Relations (4-6 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
The person will be responsible for ensuring that the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with, Investors/Lenders/ Equity Partners/ Banks &- Financial Institutes. He / She will report directly to VP- Finance, and is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap. The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company especially capital markets &- investor community.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering- shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage day to day compliances and issues raised by investor
- Provide insights on capital market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Work with legal counsel &- company secretory to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Deep understanding of levered &- unlevered cash flows, rate of returns, time value propositions & exit multiples
- Preparing detailed monthly financial models for project/ group of projects &- updating the same
- Ability to distinguish between operating financial model &- investor model
- Ability to correlate underwritten financials &- present financial situation
- Ability to forecast financials with a practical lens
- Ability to distinguish between want and need for data
- Ability to handle multiple financial models, review them & automate repetitions
- Ability to provide assurance to lenders wrt to monthly MIS & compliances
- Preparing investment appraisal presentations &- pitchbooks
- Assisting lender due diligence/audit etc.
- Assist other team members to measure and monitor the performance of portfolio companies, as well as help to implement operational changes and monetisation.
- Assisting to prepare materials for meetings with potential investors.
SPECIFIC MEASURE OF SUCCESS :
- Success through satisfied current Investment Portfolio - time to time delivery of compliances/MIS/Returns/ Exits etc.
- Success in availing undisbursed tranches
- Successful submission of data/presentations/ financial models in on going Transactions in multiple financing/refinancing activities
- Financial Closure of Project/Sub Project
- Successful Management of sources and uses of funds drawn
- Successful exits for equity partners, promoter's equity &- shareholders
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE :
- MBA Finance/CA having background in Investment Management/ Investor Relations/ Fund Raising, 4-6 Years of relevant experience in real estate industry
- Qualified CA, has to be from Real Estate / BFSI (NBFCs/PE Funds)
- Ability to network and engage with law firms for representation at the negotiation with banks and other companies
- Knowledge of real estate laws and latest changes
- Relationship management & negotiation skills in dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community
- Working knowledge of related capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Intimately familiar with- financial modelling- techniques and- valuation methods- used by analysts and investors
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle critical situations and manage investor relations
- Should be result oriented and have a proactive attitude
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective Team Management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.