HR at Atos Global IT Solutions & Services Pvt Ltd
Views:473 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Atos - ServiceNow Project Manager - Infrastructure & Data Management Division (8-15 yrs)
ServiceNow Project Manager 8 to 15 Years In Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai
IT Project Manager within Infrastructure and Data Management (IDM) division has overall responsibility for successful project delivery, dealing with dynamic scope, time and budget. IT Project Manager leads projects independently or as a part of program, and provides governance to other team members.
- Managing up to medium-size projects with dynamic scope, incl. risk, change management, planning, tracking, root cause analysis, cooperation with third parties and subcontractors, delivering specified business needs;
- Responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project including technical work, financial and business development activities;
- Directs project activities to meet client and organization objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems;
- Assures quality of project products within agreed parameters, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits;
- Proper resource allocation assurance;
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, various reports, project progress presentations and other project documents using respective tools and techniques;
- Manages and controls schedules and costs to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate policies and standards;
- Interacts with all levels of Atos organization;
- Liaise with other units within the service delivery organization;
- At least 4 years experience as a project manager, technical project manager, team leader or similar is a must.
- Good understanding of ServiceNow or similar ITSM tools
- Knowledge of IT topics (e.g. servers, network, cloud, voice, security, tooling, workplace) is a must;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PMBoK, PRINCE2, Agile frameworks);
- Excellent presentation skills and good competency working with MS project, MS excel.
- Strong customer relations skills are a must;
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2 level);
- Project management certification (PMP/Prince2/AgilePM/PSM) is a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with local and onsite teams
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Working experience of ITSM tools and solutions. Handling of small projects end to end will be an added advantage.
- Active listener, respecting other's point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input whilst demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentational).Proven team player.
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior level
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.