Senior Manager HR at Atos Syntel
Views:524 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Atos - Client Services Lead (15-20 yrs)
Only female candidate to apply
Client Service Head
Reporting to - Head of Operations
- The Client Service Head must have a comprehensive understanding of front, middle, and back office demands of an investment fund, bank, insurance, and/or asset management complex. Proven ability to interface with clients and solution client issues. Works with considerable autonomy for managing client base.
- The role requires maintaining a comprehensive understanding of his/her clients' organizations (contacts, structure, holdings, complexity) and all servicing teams across State Street Syntel.
- The primary activities of the Client Service Head include relationship management, client service coordination, and interface with Service Delivery teams for securing objective KPI's/metrics to demonstrate satisfactory service delivery in accordance with contract / SLA's, new business development.
- The Client service team is responsible for enhancing the client relationship, driving increased productivity and standardization, effective management of risk and identification of additional activities to further leverage the team
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities that significantly enhance efficiency, quality and client satisfaction
- Support for tasks related to the management of global initiatives
- Provide general support across the spectrum of Client Service activities
- Dedicated Client Coverage including client query management and dedicated support on projects and initiatives
- Producing client scorecards, governance decks and bespoke reporting with explanations for root cause and trend analysis
- Prepare internal management reporting for Client Service including; client satisfaction statistics, service delivery issues, daily health checks, change management requests, etc.
- Perform functions related to risk and quality control including; entitlements and dormant account reviews, invoice reviews, billing receivables, outstanding tax documentation and reclaims, etc.
- Running ad-hoc reports for clients as well as for internal partners
Required Skills / Experience:
- MBA preferred with 15 -20 years of experience in Financial Services with client servicing and/or operations, fund accounting or custody background
- Experience in building and managing teams, ability to deal with conflict, track record in staff training and development
- Strong executive presence, strategic thinking and influencing skills
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skill sets
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships among teams
- Experience with creating scale & efficiency through automation
- An understanding of the major financial markets and securities