HR Manager at Atlas Software Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:68 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Atlas - Consultant - SAP APO (3-10 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Provides instructions and coaches them in the use of SAP APO application and also configures SAP APO to meet the needs of the business
2. Responsible to transport these configurations through the SAP APO landscape
3. And Determines divisional/unit business requirements and needs related to production planning/master scheduling.
4. Responsible to test SAP for completeness and correctness and participate in the development and maintenance of training materials.
5. Works with and supporting the planning groups and various networks to develop and manage enterprise solutions to problems that best reduce client's operating costs, improve efficiency and allow for expansion and change
6. Analysis, design and implementation of the system changes required and create functional design documents based on business requirements.
7. Understands and addresses any integration points with other SAP modules and other legacy systems as well as support and refines it for current and future implementations.
- Worked on SAP APO Implementation Projects (at least 7-8years of experience in implementing APO)
- Hands on configuration experience in modules of APO (DP, SNP, GATP, PPDS)
- Experience in MRP processes and planning
- Advanced knowledge of PP-PI
- Ability to set up Master data for: PPDS, SNP, DP and, S&OP
- Able to set up testing data as required and build testing scripts to validate work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to document solutions and configuration in technical documents
- Ability to create blueprint documents and process flow documents required
- Ability to clearly write Functional Specification documents.
- Ability to read and work with developers on Technical Specification documents
Work Experience: 3-10years upon SAP APO platform mandatory
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related filed
- Compensation: As per the company standard