Senior Executive at Flexability
Views:122 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
ATL/Team Lead - SOX Compliance - CA (0-7 yrs)
We are hiring for our reputed FMCG Client
Role : ATL/ Team Lead - SOX Compliance
Years of experience: 6 months/2+ years of experience respectively.
Qualified CA required
Job Location: Mohali, Punjab
Roles and Responsibility :-
- Responsible to support and facilitate Global SOX Compliance Program and other related controls maturation initiatives from BBS
- Support audit centralization through common controls and continuous control monitoring methodologies
- Assistance with annual SOX risk assessments
- Timely completion of SOX testing activities, including walk throughs and controls testing (design and operating effectiveness), and related documentation
- Timely identification, validation, and communication of control deficiencies, as well as development of remediation plans in collaboration with the process/control owners and Global/Regional SOX teams
Skills :- SOX, Sox Compliance, Internal controls , risk advisory , Audit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.