HR at Ather Energy
Views:2229 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Ather Energy - Manager - HR Analytics (3-6 yrs)
What you- ll do at Ather:
1. Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards on key drivers of business
2. Partner with internal COEs (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Employer Branding and HR Operations) teams to consult, develop and implement metrics, automated reporting/process solutions, and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs
3. Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
4. Analyze historical segmentation data to identify trends and insights. Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
5. Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs
6. Drive internal adopted programs such as Employee Referrals, Diversity & Inclusion.
Here's what we are looking for:
1. Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
2. 3+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring the application of analytic skills in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
3. 3+ years skills in Excel
4. Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
5. Internal/ external stakeholder relationship management.