Athena Infonomics - Consultant (2-4 yrs)
Core Job Responsibilities -
- Work closely with project teams to draft deliverable's for Athena's development consulting projects based on primary and secondary research
- Compile and analyze data to draw insights that can guide project strategic directions.
- Develop presentations with suitable use of graphics
- Write reports for external communication with client and stakeholders.
- Travel to meet with clients, experts and other project stakeholders.
- Support with exploring new research opportunities, including but not limited to tracking opportunities, drafting proposals, and designing qualitative and quantitative research instruments.
What You Can Gain :
- Opportunity to engage intensively with and contribute to the growth of Athena's rapidly expanding development portfolios.
- Opportunity to actively shape the outcomes of exciting projects funded by major international development agencies in the Private / Social sectors, WASH etc.
- Knowledge of and experience working with major development agencies and private sector
Qualifications and Competencies :
- M.A/M.Sc in Economics from top-tier Economics Departments
- MBA from reputed B Schools
Preferable work experience of two years at either:
- A development/management consulting firm
- A research institute/firm/public policy think tank
- A bilateral agency
- Logical thinking and strong analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated skills in quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Excellent report writing and PowerPoint skills. Must be able to express ideas effectively in a clear and concise manner. Prior experience of writing reports, creating client presentations and publishing research papers is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competency in mathematical economics and statistics/econometrics is a plus.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial attitude to handle challenging tasks, deal with ambiguity and shoulder responsibility