HR Manager at Athena Education
Views:489 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Athena Education - Lead - Sales (2-4 yrs)
Overview of the role :
- We are looking to hire someone to lead the Sales function at Athena Education, a leading brand in study abroad admissions consulting. You will be responsible for managing Athena's 360-degree online and offline sales function.
- The person will lead the expansion of revenue for the company, which is now expanding across India. At Athena, we love to work with driven people who are eager to touch lives and create value. This is not a traditional cookie-cutter sales role - we are in search of an excellence-oriented individual who can help us differentiate our brand and carve a niche for our product in the minds of our clients.
- This dynamic and entrepreneurial role is ideal for someone who enjoys a good challenge, likes engaging with people, and takes ownership and pride in their work keeping the end result in mind.
Who we are: Athena Education is a premium college counseling firm based in Gurgaon, India. At Athena, we have one deep, driving purpose: to get students into the world's top universities. Over the years, we have built an unmatched program in Athena's Personal Mentorship, which is the most powerful counseling program in India for Ivy-League admissions, our rate of acceptance is over 85% in top 20 universities around the world. Athena as an educational consultancy also provides services to NGOs and other organizations on projects related to social welfare.
1. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
2. A strong strategic mindset
3. Excellent communication skills - Understands the art of powerful communication
4. Extraordinary management skills
5. Strong project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
6. Outstanding networking skills
Education and Experience:
1. Sales experience. MBA from a Tier 2 or Tier 1
2. Experience of 2 to 4 years. Candidates with experience with Channel Sales and Partnerships should apply.
Key Responsibilities: As Sales Lead, the most important component of the role is representing Athena to clients (CEOs, top bureaucrats, and thought-leaders), understanding their needs empathetically, and mapping them to Athena's flagship Personal Mentorship program - India's top program for admissions to Ivy League colleges, the average cost of the program is USD 20,000
1. Design, implement, and monitor the sales strategy to build sales funnel to tap into potential clientele using analytics.
2. Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
3. Generate prospective meetings via cold calls, association participation, conferences, and creativity through established relationships in the relevant eco-system
4. Identify business opportunities by identifying networking opportunities and events
5. Representing Athena to prospective clients and external stakeholders including but not restricted to schools and educational institutes.
6. Create and cultivate sustainable and need-based partnerships with key stakeholders
7. Establish, maintain and use clear and effective means of communication with Potential clients
8. Responsible for the management of all program information and to ensure that it is up to date
9. Identify any problems with sales channels and seek advice on their resolution from the Managing Director
If you are selected, our team will contact you to be part of the recruitment process. This involves:
1. A 30-min Telephonic interview
2. Work Sample test
3. HR round
4. Final Round
Why should you be interested?
Working with Athena will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive impact on the lives of thousands of students and their families
There is potential for tremendous personal learning and growth through interactions with the best leaders of the country along with corresponding exposure to world-class organizations.
Team and Culture:
We are a young and daring collection of adventurers dedicated to excellence and growth. We are always efficient and occasionally funny. You will get a chance to work in a multicultural environment with ex-pats from different corners of the globe.
We provide every team member with ample opportunities to develop their knowledge and experience. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, with team members and an environment that fosters growth and creativity.