Vice President at Asteria Aerospace Ltd
Views:715 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Asteria Aerospace - General Manager - Delivery Operations (12-15 yrs)
General Manager Delivery Operations
- Ideal candidate will be accountable to strengthen and lead delivery operations consisting of project management, field operations and GIS data delivery related to its Drones as a Service (DaaS) business.
- He / She will be directly responsible for meeting the accrual targets of the entire business unit with co-ownership of the P&L for the business unit.
- Co-ownership of business unit level P&L ; rolling up from individual project P&Ls
- Implement revenue accrual, quality management and risk mitigation systems and provide reliable revenue forecasts
- Set strategic direction and implement the same for delivery management. Define and implement robust standards and processes.
- Identify and implement synergies across field operations, data delivery and product teams to increase margins
- Manage the team and its performance across a diverse portfolio of projects, including indirect management of field operations.
- Accountability for efficient delivery of multi-state / multi discipline projects across government, PSU and private sector clients.
- Closely monitor WIP, unbilled revenues and other revenue leakage points in the delivery pipeline.
- Communicate business objectives, direction and priorities to the team and set-up a virtuous return communication cycle.
- Provide a robust feedback loop and contribute actively to demonstrate value proposition and improvise service / solutions offerings accordingly.
- Create collaborative, innovative, and efficient work culture
- Delivery capability development / sourcing to meet medium to long term business objectives and operational needs.
- Proactively recognize new business opportunities and support business development teams to win them.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
- Engineering degree at graduation. MBA in operations management (or similar) will be an added advantage.
- Eye for detail is a must
- 10 to 12 yrs. of experience in multidisciplinary projects delivery management. Engineering and (Non-IT) technology solutions background will be preferred.
- Strong communication, team management, and project management skills
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in highly ambiguous environment, operating at all levels, and taking initiatives from 0 to 1