Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Aster DM Healthcare
Views:988 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Aster DM Healthcare - Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is amongst one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in GCC and an emerging healthcare player in India. With an emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across healthcare through our 29 hospitals, 120 clinics and over 371 pharmacies in 7 countries including India. Our core strength lies in our 25,000 plus dedicated employees spread across the globe. We strive to create an environment where we share ideas, support each other, & celebrate our successes.
Aster Digital Health is an independent business and part of the Aster Group that combines the physical and digital doors to provide a seamless experience for accessing healthcare, from basic virtual consults to e-ICUS at home. The business integrates digital transformation, technology and innovation as core pillars to deliver enhanced patient centric services and enable wider access.
The Product Manager Tele-Consult will develop and maintain priorities for multiple areas of the company's products and be responsible for communicating those priorities to the stakeholders. The role will work closely with Engineering, QA, Management, medical team, and Client Services to prioritize the product backlog and execute product development activities for the Aster Digital Health related products.
- Manage product vision, roadmap, user stories, and requirements (acceptance criteria) based on customer input and company strategy.
- Conduct research and evaluate data to develop insights and identify opportunities.
- Translate user needs to clear acceptance criteria for Software Engineering and Quality Engineering. Be highly responsive to avoid & remove blockers in the development and testing process.
- Work closely with Product, Management, Health staff & Marketing, Engineering and Solutions teams to ensure that key customer-driven design requirements are satisfied.
- Maintain a prioritized product backlog that reflects the product vision and incorporates the needs of stakeholders.
- Ensure user stories and requirements lead to a high-quality platform with an intuitive, consistent user experience.
- Maintain high-quality, easy-to-understand user documentation including features details, Tech structure, release notes, and user guides
- Measure performance and iterate to deliver on KPIs.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's/Master's in business management, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
- 5 plus years of product management experience in an agile software product development environment.
- Experience in retail eCommerce or healthcare domain (experience with Health tech a strong plus).
- Experience in building a product from scratch with customer need analysis.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Data driven, but also know when to trust your instinct.
- Commitment to deliver high-quality products.
- Able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment.
Fostering Innovation | Drives a culture of continuous improvement and institutionalizes best practices by sponsoring processes and systems.
Driving Results | Displays perseverance and resilience to deliver high performance. Displays accountability for results and takes timely decisions evaluating relevant sources of information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.