Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:747 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Associates/Senior Associates - Litigation - Law Firm (2-6 yrs)
Our client a well established multi city law firm is looking for a Senior Associate to join their first litigation team in Bangalore.
1. Drafting & Vetting of Litigation related documents.
2. Drafting of legal notices/default notices/replying to legal notices received.
3. Should have knowledge & working experience of CPC, Consumer law, Arbitration & Conciliation Act, Commercial law, Contract law, Commercial & Consumer Law etc.
4. Should have experience on different kind of suits, e.g. suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession & injunction, specific performance of contract.
5. Should have capability of executing & abstracting legal research with precision and proficiency.
6. Knowledge and experience of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC).
Mandatory Skills & Attributes:
1. Familiarity with applicable laws & online forms filing procedures under various laws.
2. Building strong relationships with stakeholders and become integrated into their system.
3. Analytical skills. Ability to understand & provide valid & effective solution to the clients.
4. Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
5. Strategic thinking - Identifying risk/ opportunity areas and highlighting them.
Required Skill Sets: Litigation experience in high courts and lower courts of Karnataka, Arbitration, commercial litigation, property litigation, experience in conducting title due diligence
Apply to this job only if: Candidate is from Bangalore, proficient in Kannada, having relevant experience in litigation working at a law firm and employment history reflects good job stability
Advantages of Applying to this position: Opportunity to work with the first team in the Bangalore office of a well established law firm, high growth opportunities
Other Prerequisites: Good communication and soft skills