Manager at Winfort
Views:4532 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:310
Associate Vice President/Vice President - IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Banking (8-15 yrs)
- Implements and utilizes IT best practice standards and governance frameworks in the area of responsibility.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses, Finance
- Work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global team and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their project/program with the wider change portfolio and group strategy, values and behavior.
- Improving the Project and Programme Management elements of the business environment including - Risk and control management, Governance, Regulatory standards.
- Lead end to end execution and responsibility for all aspects of the project/program, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
- Own the identification and escalation of any budgetary related risks, issues, and opportunities to portfolio/function as appropriate.
- Have responsibility for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks and respective methodologies within their Programme/Project and instilling good program/project disciplines within their project and wider team.