Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:14074 Applications:1035 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition - Campus Hiring Program - IT (12-18 yrs)
Role : Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition ( Campus Hiring Program)
Location - Bangalore
The Role involves the incumbent to manage the Campus Hiring Program for the Organisation Pan India. The Company Hires Over 2000 Freshers from Engineering, MBA, Professional Institutes every year & Manage a Team of Recruiters for Campus Hiring.
The Incumbent will be required to :
- Build & Manage Relationships with various Engineering, MBA, Professional Institutes.
- Manage and drive the campus hiring across locations at PAN India Level
- Adhere to the SLA set while facilitating the drive
- Promote the company's brand and image on assigned college campuses.
- Execute recruitment strategies to reach desired volume campus hiring goals.
- Implement said sourcing strategies to identify talented college candidates while paying particular attention to diversity initiatives.
- Work in tandem with various teams to achieve the set deadlines of interview schedules for each campus.
Qualification & Experience : MBA / PGDBM in HR, with 12 to 16 yrs of exp into Hiring with Last 3 yrs into managing the Campus Hiring Program.