Leadership Hiring Professional at Careerist Management Consultant
Views:1718 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate Vice President - Stress Testing - BFS (8-14 yrs)
- Responsible for stress testing model development, execution, step change in stress testing capability to meet the banks and the regulators rising expectations.
- Working in close collaboration with Internal Audit, design and embed a process structure for audit field work and regulatory attestations.
- Lead baseline and live management of plans to manage and track 9+3 internal stress test and regulatory stress test deliverables (e.g. ICAAP, BoE and EBA stress tests).
- Management of control checks throughout key points in the stress test cycle, owning and controlling supporting documentation with particular emphasis on auditable evidence and management of issue log.
The Skills That You Need :
- Ability to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment and risk identification
- Knowledge of STDF, PRA or EBA stress testing methodologies
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) or strong regulatory capital background
- A deep understanding of Enterprise Wide Risk processes, stress testing end-to-end cycles and experience working with regulators and /or knowledge of regulatory requirements/reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.