Executive - Recruitment Consultant at Vision Beyond Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2130 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate Vice President - Senior Staff Engineer - UI (10-20 yrs)
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Senior Staff Engineer - UI
In this role, you will be responsible to design and build the world class UI for Fortune top 20 clients in health industry. You will architect and build isomorphic UI microservices for Single page applications using Node.js as Server side and React JS Client side, further, Node.js apps to be integrated with Java Rest API Microservices.
As a senior staff engineer (UI)I, your responsibilities include -
- Build world class user interface for PVAI product suite.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed, scalability and security.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Research and propose software programs that are compatible to the future technologies
Minimum Qualifications -
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Exceptional skill in some of the UI technology stacks like Angularjs, Laravel, React.js, Node.js
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience in performance optimization of UI layer
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Passionate Team Player with Can-do attitude
- Exposure to Health Domain and sub domains will be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.