Associate Vice President - Sales - Consulting Firm (6-10 yrs)
- Operationalize and streamline existing business and client engagement
- Lead new business development
- Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Keep abreast of the markets and industry trends, explore new synchronous business opportunities
- Set comprehensive goals for business growth and success
- Establish policies and procedures to streamline business
- Oversee all operations and business activities, and the work of executives
- Lead employees with an example
- Be a motivator for other employees
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics
- Create reports for clients
- Take the lead in expansion activities
- Build trusting relations and maintain relationships with partners and vendors
- Strong financial and business acumen with 6 to 10 years of working experience in the for/non profit sector.
- Strong frontline skills in sales, partnership building, client and member servicing, business development; ability to identify and convert opportunities for funding and business development
- Goal-driven, entrepreneurial skills to grow a startup from the ground, problem-solving competency with adaptability to learn as a leader of a startup organisation and its people.
- Strong foundation of relevant networks that will provide relevant and convertible opportunities for business growth in social investment
- Team player and experienced manager of lean teams; able to mobilise small teams and cross-functional colleagues to achieve results
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office products (or equivalent), project management tools like Salesforce/Basecamp and cloud applications
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English, Hindi, and/or other relevant language.