Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:1582 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Vice President - Robotic Process Automation Development - Blue Prism - BFS (8-26 yrs)
We are looking for RPA developers with blue prism .
Role Description :
The role will supports various elements of the Offboarding lifecycle, from ensuring that data is captured from the best source, to validation and classification, P&A checks, and the eventual Offboarding of client accounts. Additionally provide leadership and assume responsibility for maintaining robustness in Offboarding process, Review the current capacity metrics and monitor performance of the team.
Responsibilities / Tasks :
- Hands on experience of Robotic Process Automation is essential
- Knowledge of Blue Prism Technology and ability to run codes using RPA platform.
- A willingness and ability to use existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA software
- Hand on experience in both basic level and advanced level UI automation
- UAT testing for newly released versions of Robotics Process Automation and Universal Work Queues
- Ability to work with multiple data sets across platforms to correlate in-scope / out of scope populations for different regulations.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements
- Designing process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Hands-On experience on IT set up and implementation environments for automation platforms
- Detailed Knowledge on Coding & testing of required Automation modules.
- Work with IT and Vendor teams to initiate new automation and process streamlining ideas.
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept informed of the progress and challenges and escalating issues where appropriate.
- Working in a pressurized, time-sensitive environment.
- Will be required to work with vendor and deliver quality operations processing in a controlled fashion within required timeframes
- Consider, suggest and as appropriate, implement strategies to ensure continuous process improvement
- Support in preparing of MIS required for management decision making
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders across business and product lines.
Experience / Exposure :
- Experience of working in a metrics driven environment, and accustomed to bridging the gap between disparate organizations and cultures.
- Blueprism and other Third Party Robotics Implementation
- Experience on any Process Automation/ Integration IT
- Needs to be assertive, target focused and able to extract performance from vendor
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Effective communication skills - to be able to manage relationships with stakeholders virtually.
Education / Certification :
- Graduates with good academic records
- Overall experience of at-least 8 years
- People management role for at-least 2 years.
- Experience of working in an operational environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.