Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:527 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate Vice President - Project Finance - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Associate Vice President - Project Finance
Job Description :
We are looking for Senior Manager at the AVP level from Investment banking firm for mumbai based private equity firm.
- Developing and strengthening relationship with International Banks and Financial Institutions. Managing Client and EPC partner relationships across geographies
- Travelling heavily to meet Clients and Banks internationally for development and maintenance of new relationships and existing relationships and also for Transaction specific closures. Supporting the team in problem solving with solution driven approach
- Last mile pitching and on-boarding of new clients sourced by Business sourcing teams for closure of mandates
- Implementing strategies for the team formulated by the Management .
- Analysis and review of the financial statements, identifying areas of concerns and recommending suitable strategic plans for addressing the concerns.
- Analysis and review of the Financial institutions. Conduct feasibility and project viability analysis for potential investment opportunities.
- Manage end to end financial modeling requirements for bidding of Infrastructure projects on Public - Private Partnership basis in sectors such as Roads, Oil & Gas Pipelines, Airports, Urban Infrastructure, Sewage Treatment Plants, and Solid Waste Management etc.
- Efficiently carrying out end to end business valuations in coordination with consultants and auditors annually and identifying major drivers for change in valuations
- Excellent Credit Knowledge
- Should possess good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Project Finance/ECA financing.
- Should have experience of handling large ticket size proposal.
- Preparation of Notes/write up and Project Appraisal
- Should be a good communicator
- Should be presentable
Academic Qualification :
- Graduate in Commerce/Economics/Business Management
- Desired: PG / MBA in Finance
Intrested candidate may reach directly on +91 99531 38435 for quick call