Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:1090 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate Vice President - Marketing - Consumer Goods - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-6 yrs)
AVP-Marketing- (Tier 1 Academic pedigree)
Looking for a marketing professional with 4+ years- experience in marketing strategy and communication.
Job responsibilities include :
- Executing marketing strategy around product / brand positioning, brand identity and related brand management
- Running marketing communications, along with channel owners, to execute product / brand marketing campaigns across various channels such as social media, whatsapp, partnerships & influencer collabs, offline branding and traditional media
- Acting as a liaison for marketing support required by any sales channels throughout the organization
- Establishing a data-oriented marketing performance system across channels to track the organization's marketing objectives
- Identifying trends / insights and taking appropriate actions for promoting the products / brand
- Brainstorming new and creative product / brand promotion strategies.
- Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
This is a mid-senior role with at least 1-2 direct reportees to begin, and liaisoning with multiple junior members of the organization.
Desired candidate profile :
1. 5+ years of core product / brand marketing experience in consumer goods (either on brand or agency side).
2. 3+ years of experience as a generalist, after post-graduation from a Tier 1 college.
Candidates with start-up experience in their profile will be preferred. Some prior team management experience is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.