CEO at Elio Staffing
Views:973 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Associate Vice President - Investment Banking - Debt - BFS (5-8 yrs)
Associate Vice President, Investment Banking (Debt)
Location : Bangalore/Mumbai
Summary : The Associate Vice President is an integral member of the team working directly with senior management in all facets of the business, including origination and execution of transactions, and building relationships with investors and industry experts.
The work primarily revolves around Debt deals in impact sectors (Financial Inclusion, Climate Change, Affordable Education, Affordable Healthcare, Renewable Energy, Women Empowerment, and Waste Management). Strong relationship skills on the Client and Investor side are key, while being a great team player.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Raising / arranging capital and placement of debt securities to investors
- Work on a wide range of assignments/transactions, from ideation and initial client pitches through transaction closings, and other strategic advisory services.
- Independently managing deal execution for debt transactions including investor reachout and pitches, negotiation of terms, working with third-party service providers like lawyers, valuers, due diligence agencies, etc, advice and finalization of definitive documents, closing, etc
- Communicate regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide transaction structure
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop and maintain client networks across various sectors, and support client acquisition efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with Wholesale lenders - Banks, NBFCs and Foreign lenders
- Strong analytical abilities with knowledge of industry and companies
- Mentor and develop junior staff
- MBA with major in Finance or Economics (or equivalent degree or CFA or CA), desirable
- Superior financial modeling with solid experience in accounting and business valuation techniques
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, and specifically Excel and Powerpoint
- 5-8 years of experience at an investment bank or boutique M&A or private equity advisory firm with solid experience in business development, deal pitching and deal execution across transaction types
- Demonstrated experience in managing of day-to-day aspects of client relationships and transactions with superior attention to detail and quality deliverables
- Superior research and business/financial analysis skills
- Experience with or networks with lender ecosystem in India
- Knowledge of social investment space, desirable
- Ability to multi-task and a demonstrated ability to work independently coupled with solid team skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (up to 30% of time away from Bangalore/Mumbai)
- A passion for making a difference
- Desired candidates will have the ability to out-perform this job description, thrive in a collegial, dynamic, entrepreneurial and driven culture, and have a passion for making a difference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.