Associate Vice President - Insurance Service Delivery (10-15 yrs)
Service Delivery :
- Responsible for managing multi-applications insurance technology solution delivery with complex integrations across multiple accounts simultaneously for a given geography.
- Ensured total adherence to SLAs/KPIs with focused implementation of process improvements and best practices.
- Responsible for Product Implementation of diverse Property and Casualty Products and platforms.
Process Improvement and Innovation :
- Drive the implementation of development best practices throughout the organization, while governing control and ensuring objectives are achieved.
- Risk management, resource allocation, project prioritization, and research and recommendation of new systems and software products and services.
- Prepare the organization for regulatory and other compliance audits
- Foster culture of innovation and fast execution, leading by example and hands-on execution.
Business Development :
- Lead in business development initiatives, RFP response preparation and pre-sales engagements.
- Represent the organization at different forums, seminars, conferences as the brand ambassador.
- Drive the talent management effort for Technology, including hiring, developing, training and retaining a best in class team spread across geographies
- Develop competencies and resources in view of expectations of Insurance + Technology industry
What you'll bring to the team :
- Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving - Quantitative, fact-based approach to team-based problem solving and strategic approach to addressing issues and offering solutions.
- Business acumen and IT knowledge - Strong business development skills. Must understand current market trends, risks and prevalent technologies used in the global Insurance industry.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills - Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the client.
- Personal drive - Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
- Self-guided attitude - The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
- Cultural adaptability - The ability to work in a globally distributed environment with customers based in different regions across and the workforce is primarily of an Indian origin
Learning & Growth :
We offer structured learning roadmaps based on the job role that one is hired for. Starting from a robust new hire training with tollgates to developmental training to groom one's soft skills to perform their current roles along with preparing them for the next level. We also offer destination programs to enable members move to career roles that they desire to in within organisation. Our learning offerings are delivered through a variety of mediums like Instructor led training, e-Learning courses administered though us in house LMS.
We also offer a variety of domain specific training across Insurance and Technology accompanied with industry wide recognized certification like CPCU, AINS, Are, PMP, CII, Agile, Cloud etc.