Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at InfoEdge
Views:4271 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Associate Vice President - Human Resource - Recruitment Portal - IIM/SCMHRD/XLRI/TISS (7-10 yrs)
Info Edge was incorporated on 30th May 1, 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 as Info Edge (India) Private Limited and became a public limited company on April 27, 2006. Info Edge is India's premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services.
With a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has 4,049 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection. It has also made forays abroad into the Gulf market with the website www.naukrigulf.com and currently has offices Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi.
Its business portfolio comprises:
- Recruitment: Online recruitment classifieds, www.naukri.com, a clear market leader in the Indian e-recruitment space, www.naukrigulf.com, a job site focused at the Middle East market, offline executive search (www.quadranglesearch.com) and a fresher hiring site (www.firstnaukri.com). Additionally, Info Edge provides jobseekers value added services (Naukri Fast Forward) such as resume writing.
- Matrimony: Online matrimony classifieds, www.jeevansathi.com, is among the top three in India's online matrimonial space, and has offline Jeevansathi Match Points and franchisees.
- Real Estate: Online real estate classifieds, www.99acres.com, is India's largest property marketplace covering almost all the major cities and a large number of agents and developers.
- Education: Online education classifieds, www.shiksha.com, is the smartest gateway for students to achieve their goals.
To know more about the Info edge Group please do visit our website www.infoedge.in/
Your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Designing & creating the HR Strategy in line with the business vision
- Working closely with the senior stakeholders to drive talent management & talent needs locally to meet the business requirement
- Implementing and standardizing the employee life cycle processes (Recruitment, compensation and benefits, L&D, PMS etc.) and policies
- Creating & executing processes to manage the entire employee life cycle with the team
- Driving end to end HR within the organisation and scale it up in the coming years (in terms of revenue, processes and manpower)
- Ensuring end to end compliances and governance framework in the organization
Reporting to the CHRO
Experience and Education
- 7-10 years of experience as a Generalist HR
- Full time MBA (HR) from a premier business school is mandatory
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- High project management skills, with ability to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.