Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:1950 Applications:614 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Associate Vice President/Director - Marketing - EdTech (6-12 yrs)
- Hiring for the role of AVP/Director - Marketing for an Edtech firm. The role is based in Mumbai. The experience range would be 6-12 years majorly into performance marketing, digital marketing, branding.
- In this role, you will be responsible for strategizing, budgeting and executing medium-long term marketing strategies for your business vertical.
- As the head of marketing for your business vertical, you will liaise with the business head and the central marketing team, collaborate on projects, and bring strategies to life.
- You will also work closely with the sales team to capture consumer insights and build the learnings into new marketing experiments, sales enablement collaterals, and product development.
- The nature of the projects will range from understanding and defining customer segmentation to their acquisition, retention, and engagement. Building brand awareness (online/ offline), forging strategic partnerships, creating own branded properties, devising and implementing growth hacking plans will be a few of the key business drivers that will fall into the work domain.
- Prepare a 360-degree marketing road-map for the business with medium (3-6 months) and long-term goals (1 year)
- Brainstorming new ways of segmenting potential customers and means of communication, leading to quick-test pilots (what works/what doesn't) to increase relevant user-traffic
- Identification of new markets/opportunities for growth in India (Tier 2-3) and International markets
- Budget and execute multi-channel lead acquisition strategy (digital/offline) in conjunction with the business team's requirements
- Develop, implement, and refine retention marketing strategy to drive cross-sell/upsell
- Build an experimentation framework and conduct A/B experiments with clear success/failure metrics to improve funnel effectiveness and also feedback into the product what consumer journey influencing experiments can be turned into a product features to broaden the funnels.
- Measuring and reporting performance of growth marketing campaigns at a cohort level and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Define an effective communication personalization strategy basis user behavior on platform and deploy recency, frequency, and monetary value based optimizations
- Partnering with the creative teams to advise on compelling ad copies (Images & content) for various mediums and channels, developing test ideas, and managing A/B testing