Manager - Sourcing & HR at Workex
Views:3241 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Associate Vice President - Digital Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Workex is looking to hire a full-time Associate VP / Associate Director - Marketing who can lead the Digital Marketing space and place Workex in the global map.
- Role of Associate Director Marketing : The primary responsibility will include generating a predictable pipeline of sales qualified leads every month. You will work on strategizing, building and managing inbound and outbound marketing channels - content marketing & distribution, email marketing, social marketing, SEO and SEM, PR and sales development. In due course, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels
- Construct a digital marketing road map, resulting in an integrated strategy to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and marketing ROI.
- Increase digital customer engagement and acquisition
- Lead a team of digital marketing professional.
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to advance strategic initiatives.
- Define key measures of success and provide transparency into the performance of those initiatives
- Assist with defining the ROI of all proposed plans and report on the actual ROI post-implementation.
- Test based on a rigorous system of performance and attribution
- Remain keenly aware of new hiring trends / organizations, monitor competitive and market trends to drive new features and work closely with the sales team /Customer Service to develop innovative solutions for marketing our services.
What is in the offer?
- Opportunity to lead one of the fastest growing company digital marketing operations in the country and make a dent in the recruitment and business services management space. (A big dent!)
- Opportunity to be part of a dedicated team who is fundamentally disrupting recruitment for a billion people
- Earn ESOPs at a very early stage and grow financially over a period of next five to ten years
- Workex is very lenient in terms of fixed compensation with options to travel across the world and be part of conference to learn more about the industry evolution
Role Model :
- He / she should be from top tier colleges (IIT / IIM / BITS / NIT Preferred)
- Should be managing the digital marketing of the products / projects.
- Should be leading and mentoring a team.
Experience : 4 - 5 yrs (Minimum)
About Workex : Workex is a well capitalised startup with a recent Series A funding from some of the worlds most prominent VCs and our belief is in creating an exceptional experience for our users and customers. Workex aims to become a livelihood platform for the next billion users and become a one stop shop for all workforce management needs required by businesses of any size. Founded by successful and experienced Serial Entrepreneurs, Workex has technology in its DNA and is run by dynamic and talented Founding team.
In order to execute its mission and fulfil its vision, Workex is now poised for the next phase of growth and requires Leaders to lead this journey together.
The relentless pursuit of this mission has resulted in a Vision where Workex wants to become a Livelihood Platform and a symbol of Professional Identity for Aspiring Millennial Workforce.
Workex aims to achieve the following in the next five years -
1. Remove information asymmetry and become a one-stop shop for finding the next career path (opportunity) for every single Indian
2. Enable Employers to find and retain the best talent via Workex Platform
3. Workex becoming a one-stop-platform for candidates to find a Job opportunity, manage it's payroll and expenses and also leverage platform to reap benefits in Medicare and Insurance.
4. Workex aims to target fulfilment of Jobs for every single enterprise client in the country and manage its workforce through the platform.