Assosiate Consultant - Finance & Accounts at Crescendo Global
Views:2630 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Associate Vice President - Customer Leader - Service Delivery - Logistics/Transportation (12-18 yrs)
Customer leader - Service delivery opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 12+ years of managerial experience in industry (Post / Parcel / Airfreight / Logistics / Transportation). Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in managing numerous delivery centers. You will utilize your experience in managing financials, costs associated with business and over all service delivery. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- In charge of setting up, overseeing and developing the business.
- Responsible for improving the financials by driving cost improvement projects.
- Accountable for the management of various delivery teams
- Participation in driving performance improvements
- Must get involved in lot of stake holders management
- Proficient in critical thinking and lean methodology, to guarantee consistent improvement and run numerous improvement projects by simplifications and automation of processes.
- Must be proficient in planning new transitions
- Supporting operation team in stabilization of processes.
- Must get involved in development of skills of resources.
- 10 years+ of experience in logistics and transportation
- Must have exceptional financial acumen for P&L management
- Lead workforce of 400 team members
- Must have strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Must possess outstanding and convincing Communication skills.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Certifications like Black belt/ Green belt would be appreciated.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Work in the heart of the financial capital of the country