Associate Vice President - Commercial & CRM - Travel Industry (12-22 yrs)
Associate Vice President - Commercial & CRM - Travel Industry
- The incumbent will be responsible for setting up and executing the commercial plan in coordination with the MD, CFO and Business Development heads of a multinational Inbound Destination Management Company.
- Communicating the top down budget to the respective territory and vertical heads.
- Monitor and Oversee the execution of the commercial plan.
- Maintain the SalesForce CRM with continuous data cleaning and updation for global Sales Force.
- Establish process to clean up duplicates in SalesForce to ensure that there are no duplicate accounts.
- Ensure maintenance of SalesForce by market heads and timely and accurate data entry
- Ensure data alignment between Travel Assist and SalesForce
- Implement processes to ensure continuous data alignment between local and global SF
- Set up regular training on SalesForce for users
- Develop in SF appropriate home page dashboards to provide relevant reports to different stakeholders on a consistent basis.
- Ensure Compliance with ISO based QMS.
- Support the Business Development Head with participation in Trade Fairs and Exhibitions
- Quarterly review of the Commercial Plan for each market
- Build and Maintain a database for Sales Representatives for Destination Services
- Monitor Contracts with all Sales Representatives are updated and renewed from time to time
- Support or drive commercial initiatives important for the business.
- Identify potential commercial risks the company could be exposed to (e.g. sales reps contracts, relationship with clients, market situation, etc.)
- Support BD Head in tracking how financial KPIs are met and support cluster heads to meet these financial KPIs
- The successful candidate will have minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the above mentioned disciplines and will be a customer driven with proven passion for delivering outstanding results.
- Must be proficient in CRM software tools like SalesForce and Travel Assist so as to leverage them for providing exceptional customer experience.
- Will be a consistent learner with willingness to lead business change and embed new technology and processes continuously.
- Will have excellent communication and presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.