Associate Vice President - Business Excellence - Mortgage Domain (13-20 yrs)
Associate Vice President-L7 -Business Excellence-Mortgage
Business Excellence Advisory Role
- To develop organizational effectiveness in collaboration with extended teams by delivering Client business outcomes by transforming their business process.
- To deliver process improvements, identifying and deploying analytics & intelligent automation, sharing operational excellence practices and trainings across the organization.
- To ensure process delivery is performed consistently and effectively according to established procedures, processes, guidelines and/or best practices.
- To monitor and take corrective actions around budget, scheduling, risk, scope and quality of projects/programs.
- Develop or maintain process performance measurements, determine process performance baselines, and statistically analyze metrics to identify areas for process improvement. Drive projects to improve productivity and SLA performance
- Drive strategic quality plan at the operational level, define and implement strategic initiatives to ensure success in the deployment of operational excellence practice
- Lead and/or support process improvement teams across a variety of groups and foster a culture of early problem identification, timely resolution and employee engagement
- Drive rigorous metrics to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
- Develop thorough understanding on Robotic Process Automation and drive E2E opportunity identification and implementation across processes to deliver transformational efficiency & quality lift
- Identify Analytics opportunities in processes and create roadmap to transform reactive problem-solving approach to Predictive and Prescriptive techniques
- Drive transformational initiatives and process improvements through digitization and analytics to get real time insights of process health
- Develop understanding on Cognitive Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence- ML, Neural Networks) and identify opportunities to address problems such as unstructured and non-standard inputs, judgement etc. and deliver business impact through improved scalability, efficiency, quality and reliability.
Project Management & Stakeholder Management:
- Develop short and long term strategic business plans to align resources to meet future customer needs and drive superior operating results
- Manage quality and lean six sigma strategy to facilitate continuous improvement of services consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements
- Support the identification & execution of Process improvement projects through the operational excellence agenda and manage end to end cost optimization projects for various clients
- Track and report performance on organizational objectives and engagement objectives (Balanced Scorecard) & drive productivity score of the assigned project on a regular basis
- Work in a matrix structure, collaborate with client/ internal stakeholders to improve processes and drive client value through operations maturity framework
- Provide expert guidance to direct planning, controlling, monitoring and reporting of significant projects and program events
- Direct and/or support the development and implementation of the organization's management operating system including the training and coaching of all functional areas on measurement principles, continuous improvements, visual management, statistical analysis, root cause analysis etc.
- Change management
Qualification: Post graduate
Preferred experience : Have handled multiple projects (Business process re-engineering, Six Sigma, Automation, Business Transformation etc.) with cross functional team across organization with significant business impact.
Certification(Desired) : Six Sigma Black Belt/Green belt, Project Management (PMP), Analytics course (R, Python), Statistical tools, Decision Making tools