Associate Vice President - Analytics - SAS Admin (8-15 yrs)
Skillset- Mandatory - SAS GRID / Power P9, AIX,SAS Admin, SAS Administrator, Management Console
- 8+ years of experience in Business Intelligence role in an analytics environment
- Prior experience of leading a team of BI professionals and managing BI projects
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, or Statistics. Relevant master's degree or certifications is a plus
- Proficient in BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, other cloud-based tools (Data Studio, Quicksight) with abilities to create compelling visualizations and reports that communicate complex data insights in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- Able to do storytelling and dashboarding with BI tools
- Good experience in data visualization using Python libraries (Seaborn, Matplotlib, Pyplot)
- Good knowledge of databases and should be able to write complex SQL queries to extract data from various databases and working experience of data warehousing concepts and tools.
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of BI, including data warehousing, data modeling, ETL processes, and the ability to work with large volumes of data
- Committed to continuous learning and staying up to date with the latest technologies and trends
- Expert interpersonal, written, and verbal skills with proven ability to educate, inform, persuade, and achieve understanding and buy-in on business needs across different functions, levels, and customers.
- experience working with large datasets, knowledge of cloud technologies