Associate Vice President - Analytics - Life Insurance - IIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI (7-12 yrs)
The person will be part of the process improvement team for a major Insurance client. He/ She will work with different stakeholders to identify process improvement opportunities (both in terms of process re-engineering and data management opportunities), perform cost benefit analysis on the same, and then implement it.
Supporting leads on business development.
- 8+ years of experience in analytics, machine learning, advance statistical techniques, AI and process improvement.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience in managing Life Insurance project with M-G Alfa and other relevant tools.
- Excellent in project management, team management and conflict management skills
- Good knowledge of data base management and Hadoop/Spark, SQL, VBA.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to lead team independently and prepare/manage client ready deliverable
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good communication skill for client interaction
Process Improvement Skillsets:
- Exposure to process improvement techniques (Lean Six Sigma / Kaizen). Should have solid grasp of DMAIC approach
- Good understanding of at least one of the automation tools (Automation anywhere, Blueprism, and UI Path)
- Have worked on at least one of the process model decomposition tools (PEGA/ Appian/ Lucid Chart/ Gliffy /Visio)
Data Management Skillsets:
- Ability to understand data models and identify ETL optimization opportunities. Exposure to ETL tools is preferred.
- Strong ability to translate functional specifications / requirements to technical requirements