Manager - Operation at Recruiter Circle
Views:21 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate - System Audit - Information Technology (1-4 yrs)
Associate System Audit
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee the internal control of our audit review procedures and processes.
- Assist in audit planning, creating audit programs, and preparing audit scopes.
- Review security systems and procedures for potential opportunities for future security breaches and provide information security analysis.
- Review internal policies and procedures and existing laws, rules, and regulations
- Provide multiple types of audits and internal auditing. Including technological innovation process auditors, innovative comparison audits, technological audits, systems and application audits, and management of IT and enterprise architecture audits.
- Identifies risk factors and controls within applications and systems that support key business processes. And performs an assessment to determine audit scope.
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk assessment, calculations and management procedures
- Design policy and procedure and framework for information security
- Communicate audit findings and presented recommendations for improvement of data integrity and operations
- Reports, Dashboards and Documentation proficiency
- Work closely with other members of the auditing team, including a senior auditor, junior auditor, and external auditor.
Educational Qualifications :
- Should be CISA certification (certified information systems auditor).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology.
- Computer security skills, security risk management skills, data analysis skills are preferred.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles