Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:5049 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Associate - Strategy - Wellness Products Business (2-4 yrs)
Associate - Strategy - Wellness Products Firm
- If you're creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in selling products and handling dealers, distributors, etc, we'd like to meet you.
- Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
- Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- As a Strategy Associate, you will be defining company's direction and developing plans to realize business objectives.
What you will do:
- Assisting the CEO with organizational, financial and personnel management on a daily basis
- Leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to define quarterly and strategic roadmaps across company focus areas including growth, revenue, and others
- Finance Taxation, Audit Knowledge
- Sales Analysis as per Customer /SKU wise
- Structuring and developing data-driven, insightful, and compelling recommendations on high priority strategic and operational initiatives
- Developing and building advocacy for best practice business planning, analysis and operational processes
- Building and tracking organizational level KPIs and share with CEO and investors
- Conducting detailed research and prepare background info for key business priorities and decisions
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Maintaining effective liaison with all divisions and departments within the firm
- Preparing important MIS reports and PowerPoint Presentations for the management.
- Respecting the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of the information
What you need to have:
- 2-4 years experience in a top-tier management consulting or investment bank and/or relevant experience at a company
- MBA preferred, but not necessary
- Tally Knowledge preferred
- Organized, disciplined, process-driven strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems with attention to detail
- Experience in conducting and presenting rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis and insights with implicity, clarity, and confidence
- An entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves attitude and willingness to perform tasks with a range of difficulty from routine tasks to preparing analysis for senior management
- Effective in working autonomously to get things done and taking the initiative to anticipate needs of teams and senior management
- Exceptional proficiency in creating visually appealing presentations, MS Excel, data analysis and modeling skills
- Comfortable with 6 days working culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.