Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisors Private Limited.
Views:159 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Associate - Statutory Audit - CA (0-1 yrs)
Your key responsibilities:-
- Audit Executives are required to carry out operational, financial, process and Systems audits designed to review and appraise its activities, systems and controls,which includes:
- Identifying accounting & auditing issues; discuss with audit in-charge to solve issues that arise,
- To carry out substantive testing of appliances in accordance with the audit plan formulated & appropriately document all work performed,
- Identifying improvements to control systems and procedures
- Presenting audit reports clearly highlighting key audit recommendations to management
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts, audit, reconciliation of account receivable & payable, finalization of accounts
- Assist the seniors in reviewing & checking the financial statements & preparation of the audit report, management comment letter & management representation letter.
Skills Required - INDAS, IGAAP, CARO
Qualification - Only CA qualified (Nov 22 pass out) having Airticleship experience in the relevant domain.
Localities are more preferred.