Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:16310 Applications:723 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Associate Specialist - Quantitative Research (3-7 yrs)
The role requires a sharp quantitative research oriented person willing to work with cutting edge technologies in the financial capital of India. If you are a Quant research and modeling professional from Tier 1 institute, CFA/FRM, graduate /post graduate from Tier 1 Institute then read on and apply .
Your Future Employer:
Our client is one of the world's leading global BFSI & risk consultants. It is known for delivering on promises to its customers and recognized as a trusted brand, providing services like life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management.
You Will Be Responsible for:
- Developing insights basis quantitative research, fund management and helping clients in building better portfolios
- Extensively involved in quantitative research and quantitative analysis
- Develop deep expertise of various asset classes and built fund strategies
- Develop good understanding of risk models, scenario analysis and stress testing. Develop subject matter expertise in analyzing fund risk and their drivers for funds across asset classes.
- Involved in streamlining and automating the funds data management
- Following the Global markets on a daily basis
- Understanding macro-economic factors that how they affect client portfolios- risks and help them in their investment decisions
- Working into statistical analysis
The Successful Candidate:
- 3-7 years of experience into quantitative research into global macro economics
- Master's degree in finance; CFA or FRM will be adding advantage
- Good understanding of asset classes like fixed income, Derivatives, structured products and equities
- Good exposure into fund management and wealth management
- Any experience into R, python, vba and sql would be plus
- Exposure towards statistical techniques is required
What Is in it for You:
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.