Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:115 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate - SOX Testing - Global PE Shared Services (5-7 yrs)
Position based with a Global PE Shared Services in Mumbai.
Responsible for the testing of the design and effectiveness of established controls and process across the organization.
- Prepare and document all financial Service Level Procedures & Internal Audit Controls documentation to adhere to SOX 404 guidelines [Document Request List, Lead-sheets and Test Plans] within Archer
- Liaise with process owners to prepare and update process flows and controls
- Report, document and review of transactional testing of business and IT controls
- Ensuring appropriate documentation and process flows are reflective of current processes
- Generate all test cases and facilitate End User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Implement all user work flow methodologies for pre/post life cycles.
- Communicate and document all findings and proposed remediation plans to Senior Management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge)
- Strong Controls and Sarbanes Oxley expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint; experience in GRC Tools- Archer a plus
- A minimum of 5 years experience: Big 4 experience a plus
- BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA/MBA certification preferred
- A forward thinking, creative individual with high ethical standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.