Associate - Social Media - FMCG Startup (2-5 yrs)
Social Media Associate - FMCG Startup
Supporting Social Media Strategist using social media & content for brand awareness and impressions.
Job Description :
- Develop, implement and manage our social media.
- Complete Content Management
- Development, execution & delivery of digital and print content across all our channels.
- Plans and execute a content strategy that is not only engaging but also in line with the brand's image and objectives
- Apply data analytics to personalise & optimise content
- Should have a knack for short copy, engaging & viral content and the vision to translate that in design
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Promote Posts & use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Compile data across social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Competition Research & Mapping
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and other social media best practices
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.