Recruitment Executive at People Resources
Views:188 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate/Senior Associate - Quant - Real Estate (2-5 yrs)
- Experience in quantitative analysis including basic modelling, trading & transactions comps, benchmarking etc.
- Evaluating attractiveness of the overall sector / geography / company focused investment themes and strategies of the fund.
- Identifying emerging and high-growth sectors for investment assessment through market analysis such as market size, historical and projected growth rates, emerging market trends, key drivers, etc.
- Identifying new markets for growth through analysis of market size, competitive landscape, growth opportunities and formulating organic and /or inorganic entry strategies
- M&A and Strategic Analysis
- Commercial Due Diligence Support
- New Product Identification and Marketing Strategies: Market segmentation, product benchmarking, pricing studies, competitor analysis.
- Industry Dashboards: Periodic monitoring of key industry drivers and performance indicators for specific industries
- Quantitative Skills: Historical financial spreading for both public and private companies.
- Good understanding of financial statements. Experience in trading comps and transaction comps.