Talent Adviosr at Randstad Sourceright
Views:1254 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate/Senior Associate - Project Management Office - Big4 (1-8 yrs)
Please find the below JD.
Exp : 1-8 Years
Designation : Associate / Senior Associate
Qualification : CA/ BA/BBA/BCA/MBA/MCA
- Banking exp is must.
- Lead and support the planning, execution and monitoring of diverse projects within the banking sector, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Project Management Officer responsibilities include planning project management activities, analyzing financial information to keep projects on track, and collaborating with different departments to ensure all leaders understand where a project is in the development process.
- Provide financial reports and budget outlines to Executives
- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently
- Draft new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhere to budgets, and meet deadlines
- Document the project's creation, development, and execution as well as the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- PMP and similar certification is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.