Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1510 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate/Senior Associate - Private Equity Fund (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Perform and present new investments/ portfolio level forecasting and evaluations.
- Create and maintain internal systems to manage performance data across the investment portfolios.
- Monitor financials of existing investments.
- Project manage DD processes incl. Review and analyses documents and business data during diligence, to understand the need for business model pivots. Occasional field visits to perform due diligence may be required.
- Develop our portfolio companies to build their social impact metrics.
- Prepare investment notes, follow on tranche/ investment release notes & other documentation as required.
- Support the Head of investments & his team in preparing and presenting investment requests to the Investment Committee.
- Assist in initiating and managing relationships with other investors and financial institutional partners such as private sector banks, VCs, etc.
- Support participation in and add value to the social impact ecosystem by participating in panels, webinars, or other relevant events to promote the company and share specific financial learnings and expertise.
- Handle end-to-end due diligence process for direct as well as Fund of fund new investments.