Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:698 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate/Senior Associate - Pricing Strategy & Analytics - Management Consulting/Customer Sales/Services (2-6 yrs)
Management Consulting - Customer Sales/Services -Pricing Strategy and Analytics
Exp: 2- 6 yrs
Work location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Job Description & Summary :
As an Associate/Sr Associate you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Candidates should demonstrate substantial experience and / or knowledge in any sector in any of the following areas:
- Pricing & Profitability: Pricing/revenue model strategy, Price setting and value-based pricing, Transaction price management, Customer portfolio profitability and optimization, Rebate, discount and trade promotion effectiveness
- Data & Analytics: Data strategy, Data-analytics transformation, Data analysis
Candidates should be able to demonstrate management consulting abilities within a project team that includes the following:
- Working on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key pricing decisions for clients
- Acquisition, cleaning and structuring data from multiple sources to uncover trends and insights that will guide pricing strategy
- Identifying data-driven opportunities for improving pricing, monetization, profitability and operational efficiency for clients
- Evaluating the effectiveness of client pricing and planning process, identifying gaps and managing transformation of strategic pricing practice through development of business requirements and managing implementation of price optimization platforms
- Conducting industry research and analyzing customer data to identify key segments and defining segmented pricing structure, pricing policies to enable optimal value capture for clients
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing detailed reports
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously for self and others.
- Leveraging analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks
- Leveraging customer centric solutions knowledge and skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client deliverables
- Hands-on expertise in BI and analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Alteryx. Knowledge of R / Python is a plus
MBA in Sales / Marketing / Strategy/ Analytics from a premier B-School
- Travel Requirements: Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
- Line of Service: Advisory
- Industry: Management Consulting
- Designation: Senior Associate & Experience Associate
- Experience: 2-6 years of prior relevant work experience in a Pricing / Sales/ Analytics Strategy role. Experience in either of the following industries will be preferred- Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT), Consumer Markets (CM) or Industrial Product Services (IPS). Experience in management consulting and exposure to multinational environment will be an added bonus