Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:9306 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Associate/Senior Associate/Manager - Systems & Process Assurance Practice - Big4 (2-8 yrs)
The Systems and Process Assurance (SPA) practice in the firm, provides both audit and non-audit services related to controls around the financial reporting process, including financial business process and IT management controls.
- Financial and operation applications/business process controls reviews
- Database security controls reviews
- IT general controls reviews
- Infrastructure security reviews
- Third party assurance and opinion services
- Sarbanes-Oxley readiness, process improvement and sustainability services
- Due diligence on systems and controls
- Pre- and post-implementation systems reviews
- Project assurance services
- Data services (e.g., CAATs, data quality reviews)
- Computer security reviews
The tasks, roles and responsibilities concerned with the job will include the following:
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems to identify security and risk management issues, and other opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in the planning and execution of business process control reviews, information systems audits, and other Assurance offerings across a variety of industries.
- A good understanding of clients Business Risks, Audit Risks, IT Risks and the mitigating controls in addressing these risks
- Gain strong comprehension of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Evaluate and test business processes and controls and identify areas of risks.
- Perform general computer and application controls reviews including ERPs like SAP, Oracle Application, JD Edwards, MFG Pro, etc.
- Comply with requirements of ICAI Auditing Standards like AAS 29
- Data Analysis using CAATs tool like Excel, ACL, SQL etc
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good knowledge about Risks and Controls in Business processes and IT General Controls with minimum experience between 2-8 years in the relevant area.
- Excellent communication skills as the job profile would require the candidate to be in a client facing role.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (BE) / Bachelor degree in Technology (B.Tech) / Chartered Accountant (CA) / MBAs.
- Desirable Professional Certifications - CISA, DISA, CISSP, CISM etc.
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Mumbai need only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.