Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:2011 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Associate/Senior Associate - Intellectual Property Rights - Law Firm - LLB (3-8 yrs)
Associate : 3-4 years of experience
Sr. Associate : 7-8 years of experience
1. Trademark Attorney with a portable book of business to enhance and expand its existing trademark operations.
2. Candidates must have substantial experience in all areas of trademark law, including trademark clearance, prosecution, portfolio management, defense, enforcement, international rights, and transactions.
3. Should have trademark prosecution portfolio
4. Some experience in drafting IP license-software, Trademark, IP license agreements
5. Good analysis of law and understanding of IP
6. Some experience of IP-Litigation
1. Providing opinion on Patentability of the inventions Prior Art and FTO opinions to the clients vis-a-vis Granted Patents/ Registered Designs in India.
2. Patent Searching including Novelty, Invalidity and Freedom to Operate (FTO) searches for inventions related to Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Software, Food Packaging and Automobile domains.
3. Drafting responses to First Examination Reports issued by Patent office.
4. Drafting various Provisional/Complete Specifications for inventions related to Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Software, Food Packaging and Automobile domains.
5. Advising Indian clients/ Foreign Attorneys/clients in relation to Patent/Design Law in India.
Qualification : LLB is a must ( Preference given to National Law Schools)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.