Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2828 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Associate/Senior Associate - ESG Research - Climate Change Team (3-4 yrs)
Purpose of the job:
To be an integral team member of the ESG/Climate Change team within Global Research:
- Provide insightful analysis on ESG data across sectors and regions.
- Collect Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) related information of companies of different sectors from their respective company websites as per company's methodology.
- Understand CSR initiatives of companies by staying abreast with various reports such as their Annual Reports and CSR Reports.
- Use various tools to monitor the quality of ESG indicator data.
- Liaise with equity analyst on their queries related to ESG indicators and provide training whenever required.
- Contribute to development of company's ESG products and methodology.
- Work on ad-hoc research requests for onshore business partner.
- Identify environment friendly products offered by companies to capture pertaining revenue from financial statements, company presentations, CSR report etc.
- Contact company investor relations via email/call to clarify on product/segment revenue.
Being proactive with a positive attitude and high energy are key personal/professional attributes. This role also requires constant communication and collaboration with teammates. The skills below are essential for a smooth functioning -
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience in dealing and managing large data sets
- Working within a tight deadlines framework
- Attention to detail
- MBA from reputed institutes
- High level proficiency in data collation, management and analysis.
- 3-4 years of experience in ESG research
- Good knowledge on equities market in general Systems
- Proficient with MS office
- Knowledge of financial databases such as Bloomberg and/or Reuters