Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1518 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate/Senior Associate - Economic Research - BFS (1-2 yrs)
NOTE: Please apply if you are from the below mentioned institute only.(Mandatory)
Purpose of the job:
To be an integral team member of the Economics team within Global Research you will be required to -
- Partner with the on-shore Economics team to support research operations
- Compile / Maintain databases and forecast files.
- Develop and maintain statistical models to forecast economic variables such as inflation, GDP, trade etc.
- Writing research reports and notes on Asian economies along with country senior economists as required.
- Actively collaborating with researchers from other asset classes to maintain consistency of forecasts.
Skill Set -
Being proactive with a positive attitude and high energy are key personal/professional attributes. This role also requires constant communication and collaboration with teammates. The skills below are essential for a smooth functioning -
- A strong understanding of macroeconomic concepts and financial markets
- Analytical reasoning
- Excellent written & verbal communication / presentaion skills
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills and familiarity with statistical packages such as Eviews, SPSS or STATA
- Hands on experience in creating statistical models will be an added plus
- Ability to operate under pressure, multi-task, and be driven
- Extremely meticulous and organised
- Ability to both work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Masters in Economics from leading universities such as JNU, Delhi School of Economics, Indian Statistical Institute, IGIDR & Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics.
- 1-2 years of experience in macro economics research.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.